Waste Management and Recycling Solutions
MT Waste Management only use accredited, approved and proven recyclers that specialise in either individual or multiple recyclable waste streams
MT Waste Management is a leading waste management company offering industrial waste management and recycling solutions to large single site or multi site clients, this includes but is not limited to:
- Facilities Management that includes personnel, equipment and collection services
- Supply of equipment
- Regular collections of various types of waste
- Recycling and reprocessing of waste
- Waste audits
- Waste management procedures
- Meeting current legislation
MT Waste Management provide an all encompassing industrial waste management service which incorporates minimising costs and maximising recycling as the main objective and eliminating waste to landfill wherever possible.
Our industrial waste management and recycling solutions are designed to minimise cost and simplify the segregation and recycling of waste materials whilst maximising the return.
MT Waste Management only use accredited, approved and proven recyclers that specialise in either individual or multiple recyclable waste streams.
If the on-site segregation of recyclable materials is a not an option, MT Waste Management will provide containers for the containment of mixed recyclables and arrange for the wastes to be segregated off-site.
MT Waste Management provide services for the collection, recycling and reprocessing of a wide range of waste streams including, but not limited to the following:
- Paper/Cardboard - Baled or loose
- Plastic – A wide range of plastics including Pallet/shrink wrap, Polythene, Plastic bottles, Plastic containers and Engineering grade plastic
- Metals – A wide range of metals including mixed metals, aluminium, steel, copper, brass and other precious metals.
- Glass – Clear, green, brown, mixed coloured glass, crushed glass and window glass.
- Wood – Off-cuts, pallets (good reusable pallets will attract a revenue), broken pallets
- Food – All manner of food waste types can be converted to composting or energy
- Other – WEEE (electronic) waste, Toner cartridges, Mobile phones, Fluorescent tubes etc.